Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Did they make the game NBA Street homecourt for ps2?

No, I know for sure they are only releasing it for PS3 and XBOX 360. You might just have to break down and buy a PS3, I held out until this month, then finally said screw it because Game Stop was running a deal for $100 trade in on my PS2, I knew it was only going to be worth about $20 in another month, so I went and traded it in.



Go to the site on ea.com awesome screenshots and videos for the game. I can't wait for March 6th when it comes out for PS3.



Did they make the game NBA Street homecourt for ps2?nba finals





I don't think they did, but you could easily look this up on the ps2 website. good luck!!



Did they make the game NBA Street homecourt for ps2?college football ,nba teams



Not that I know of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter